Human Resources Analyst
- Human Resources Analyst JobID: 2296
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   TITLE: Human Resources Analyst
- Provide general clerical services such as: word processing, gathering and compiling data, calculating and verifying reports, establishing confidential files, maintaining accurate records and answering telephones.
- Manage and maintain vacancy information for all applicants on internal/external websites and platforms.
- Conduct initial application screening to ensure required documents are supplied and application is complete.
- Forward screened and completed applications to hiring teams for review and consideration.
- Work with hiring team to schedule applicant interviews.
- Assemble, distribute and collect interview packets for all departments and schools.
- Utilize applicant database to send acceptance/denial notices to applicants.
- Establish confidential files for all employees including gathering, processing, filing, and securing confidential information to maintain employment records.
- Maintain hiring databases for applicants and employees.
- Assist the HR Specialist with recruitment.
- Conduct background checks and provide fingerprinting services.
- Issue employee badges.
- Attend training for continued professional development.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office, iVisions and Applitrack
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, teachers and support staff
- Ability to use good judgement in establishing priorities and making decisions
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Bilingual English and Spanish helpful but not necessary
CLASSIFICATION: Human Resources – Level G
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Human Resources
SUMMARY: The HR Analyst will be responsible for processing and maintaining confidential hiring records related candidates. The HR Analyst will be a direct contact for Substitute Services. This position will work with HR to oversee special programs.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
EXPERIENCE: Five or more years related office experience in a department with demonstrated ability of office practices, procedures, and duties relevant to educational settings.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The working environment is the normal office setting.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, Level G, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.