- ESS Analyst JobID: 2131
- Position Type:
Education Support Professionals - District Office
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Provide clerical services regarding Medicaid billable services, including word processing from rough or final drafts, gathering, and compiling data, calculating, and verifying reports, establishing confidential files, and maintaining accurate records.
- Prepare and process department correspondence, reports, and special projects.
- Access requested data and information by using database systems, spreadsheets, and other management information reports.
- Answer general inquires and/or interpret reports and documents regarding the department.
- Establish and maintain filing and follow-up systems.
- Maintain health aide pre-approvals, provider records list, staff pool lists, random moment time study responses and student enrollment lists in all related database systems.
- Distribute reports as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain special education census in database system.
- Scan and link records to database.
- Provide training to special education staff regarding IEP documentation and billing database.
- Remain current on District policy and federal and state special education regulations to provide accurate information.
- Provide assistance with special projects.
- Attend Inservice training for continued professional development.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Type 50 words per minute.
- High level of English proficiency for completing tasks, telephone communication, and preparation of written correspondence including skills in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, spreadsheet, and data input.
- Ability to use standard office equipment including copy machine, printer, and fax.
- Ability to work with detail and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment to set priorities and make decisions.
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information.
TITLE: Analyst - ESS
CLASSIFICATION: Exceptional Student Services Department – Classified Hourly Salary Schedule
REPORTS TO: Director of Exceptional Student Services
SUMMARY: The SPED analyst for special needs will provide clerical duties for the Exceptional Student Services Department.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalency.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
EXPERIENCE: Three-years related office experience in a department with specialized knowledge about department functions.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work environment is the normal office setting.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, Classified Hourly Salary Schedule, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.
Job Reference #: 2131