Data Clerk - Teaching and Learning
- Position Type:
Education Support Professionals - District Office
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Develop and maintain an accurate electronic filing system for a variety of program documents and materials in accordance with program compliance and department procedures and timelines.
- Make timely requests to schools for program documents/data and review all submitted material for accuracy.
- Create a variety of reports in accordance with departmental procedure and ensure the accuracy of report data.
- Provide critical reports and other feedback to the director regarding trends with program non-compliance evidence obtained through the process of collecting and analyzing data.
- Provide technical assistance, answer general inquiries and provide a high level of support regarding the purpose of departmental data collection guidelines and procedures to schools.
- Provide a high level of prompt and accurate customer service when supporting teachers, administrators, supervisors, and other staff.
- Analyze and detect problems, conduct appropriate research, develop solutions, and follow through with appropriate actions.
- Identify and recommend improvements in procedures and/or efficiencies in how data and reports can be more effectively gathered and maintained.
- Use computer software applications including Microsoft word, excel, etc., and office equipment including copy machines, printers, fax, and calculators.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Two years of college or associate degree, preferred.
- Three years office experience, preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Excellent computer technology skills and the ability to type at least 45 words per minute are essential.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and with attention to detail is necessary.
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information is vital.
- Ability to multitask, organize, and work with minimal supervision is expected.
- The work environment is the normal office setting.
- Twelve-Month, Classified Hourly Salary Schedule, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
- Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.
|Data Clerk - Teaching and Learning||JobID: 2341|
TITLE: Data Clerk
CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt — Classified Hourly Salary Schedule
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Teaching and Learning
SUMMARY: Responsible to perform moderate to difficult tasks involving the collection of program materials and data, data analysis and the maintenance of an extensive electronic filing system. The position is responsible for designing and creating a variety of district and school level program data reports. Duties include a large degree of independent work, where problem solving, reconciling, research and data verification will be required. The duties are of a high level of complexity, requiring a high degree of computer, technical and specialized program knowledge.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: