Analyst - Human Resources
- Analyst - Human Resources JobID: 1872
- Position Type:
Education Support Professionals - District Office
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   TITLE: HR Analyst (Certified/Classified/Substitute)
- Provide general clerical services including but not limited to word processing, gathering and compiling data, calculating and verifying reports, establishing confidential files, maintaining accurate records and answering telephones.
- Provide vacancy information to internal and external job applicants.
- Manage job postings on internal and external websites.
- Maintain records of employment inquiries.
- Conduct initial application screening to ensure all required documents are supplied.
- Contact applicants to schedule interview screenings.
- Assemble, distribute and collect interview packets for all departments and schools.
- Utilize applicant database to send acceptance/denial notices to applicants.
- Establish and maintain confidential employee files for substitute employees including gathering, processing, filing, and securing confidential information to set up employee personnel files.
- Maintain database of applicants for tracking purposes as well as RSD sub pool.
- Assist the HR Specialist with planning in-state and out-of-state recruitment trips.
- Conduct background checks and provide fingerprinting services.
- Oversee Trip Reduction Program.
- Issue employee badges.
- Attend training for continued professional development.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office, iVisions and Applitrack
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, teachers and support staff
- Ability to use good judgement in establishing priorities and making decisions
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Bilingual English and Spanish helpful but not necessary
CLASSIFICATION: Human Resources – Level H
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Human Resources
SUMMARY: The HR Analyst will perform all clerical duties related to the applicant process for external candidates and District employees. The Analyst will also be the direct contact for all substitute services and the Trip Reduction Program.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalency. Professional administrative training and/or some college is preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
EXPERIENCE: Five or more years related office experience in a department with demonstrated ability of office practices, procedures, and duties relevant to educational settings.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The working environment is the normal office setting.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, Level H, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.