23/24 SY - District Coach ESS
- Position Type:
Certified Coach-Teacher on Assignment/Certified Coach - Teacher on Assignment
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Required - Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred – Master’s degree in Special Education or related field
- A valid Arizona teacher certification required
- Three (3) years working in the field of special education preferred
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing staff development.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, teachers, support staff, and parents.
- The working environment is a normal office setting.
- Ten (10) month, Certified Coach & Teacher on Special Assignment Salary Schedule, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
- Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of certified staff.
|23/24 SY - District Coach ESS||JobID: 2398|
TITLE: District ESS Coach
REPORTS TO: Director of ESS
SUMMARY: Plans and implements staff development for certified and classified staff.
· Designs and implements staff development training for teachers, staff and parents.
· Dialogues with site administrators to identify specific areas of need to be addressed through professional development.
· Meets with site staff development committees to review site staff development needs.
· Oversee new teacher mentoring program at assigned sites.
· Provide staff development in a variety of formats including in classroom modeling, observation with feedback and with grade level and across grade level grouping.
· Works with Director of ESS and site administrators to develop a yearly staff development calendar for each assigned school site.
· Disseminates staff development evaluation results to Director of ESS.
· Submits a written report to the Director of ESS detailing the identification of professional development needs and how these will be addressed.
· Work with site parent liaisons to design and implement parent workshops.
· Collaborate with district and school personnel to achieve teaching and learning goals.
· Coordinate site staff development to meet 301 requirements.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2398