23/24 SY - Administrative Assistant Teaching and Learning
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   TITLE: Administrative Assistant
- Provide general clerical and typing services to the department including word processing from rough or final drafts, preparing and processing department correspondence, receiving visitors, answering telephones, and preparing reports and special projects.
- Organize and maintain data and information.
- Maintain financial, statistical, and accounting records and prepare accurate records.
- Establish and maintain effective filling and follow-up systems.
- Coordinate the office operations including copying, typing, transportation, and travel arrangements for staff.
- Establish and maintain appointment calendar.
- Order supplies and equipment using invoices and vouchers.
- Maintain professional working environment and confidentiality.
- Participate in ongoing training related to job responsibilities.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- High level of English proficiency is required for the completion of work tasks, frequent telephone communication, and preparation of written correspondence (spelling, punctuation, and grammar).
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and applications.
- Ability to use standard office equipment including copy machine, FAX, and calculator.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use independent judgment in setting priorities and making decisions in absence of specific direction.
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information.
|23/24 SY - Administrative Assistant Teaching and Learning||JobID: 2417|
CLASSIFICATION: Classified Hourly Salary Schedule
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Teaching and Learning
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the administrative assistant will provide typing and general secretarial services to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalency.
LICENSES OR CERTIFCATIONS:
EXPERIENCE: One-year experience as a secretary.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, classified hourly salary schedule, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2417