22/23 SY - ESS Peer Review Committee Member (INTERNAL ONLY)
- 22/23 SY - ESS Peer Review Committee Member (INTERNAL ONLY) JobID: 2009
- Position Type:
Internal/Peer Review Committee
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Required to attend professional development outside of the instructional day.
- Conducts student file reviews.
- Participates with team members and other district staff in data analysis activities.
- Weekly communication with Peer Review Committee Members, ESS Instructional Coaches, and/or other district personnel.
- Building the skills of ESS Personnel.
- Collaborates with ESS Instructional Coaches and assists in implementing trainings or professional development for teachers aligned with current ADE Guide Steps and Student File Form.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of compliance with regard to Multi-Disciplinary Evaluations and Individual Education Plans.
- Working knowledge of data analysis principles and of technology.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers/staff across the district and instructional specialists.
- Demonstrates organizational and leadership skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; communicates professionally.
- Works well with others from diverse backgrounds. Focuses on solving conflict; maintaining confidentiality; listening to others without interrupting; keeping emotions under control; remaining open to others’ ideas and contributing to building a positive team spirit.
- Ability to explain District issues, practices and procedures in a logical and concise manner.
- Ability to use good judgement in establishing priorities and making decisions in the absence of specific direction.
- Team player, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the District staff, administrators, media, parents, and the community.
- Ability to use discretion in releasing or distributing confidential information.
- Works effectively under pressure on multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Required – Bachelor’s Degree in education or related field
- Required – Valid Arizona certification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
TITLE: ESS Peer Review Committee Member
REPORTS TO: ESS Director
COMPENSATION: $2,000.00 Stipend
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Peer Review Committee Member is a highly effective ESS Teacher, School Psychologist, or Related Service Provider who participates in the review of student files (utilizing the Arizona Department of Education Guide Steps and Student File Form). The Peer Review Committee Member’s role is to support with the monitoring of student files for compliance with State and Federal requirements for the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Amendments of 2006 and the Arizona Revised Statutes while also analyzing student outcomes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: