22/23 Federal Programs Analyst
- 22/23 Federal Programs Analyst JobID: 2269
- Position Type:
Education Support Professionals - District Office
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Work under the direction of the Federal Programs Director to implement district and school wide plans to coordinate activities between the school site and the district.
- Ensure compliance with district and federal grant policies and procedures.
- Assist the Director in designing and maintaining grant programs, documentation, accountability responsibilities.
- The Analyst will support the Director by providing necessary job functions essential to the preparation.
- Analyze and disseminate all student achievement data for ADE reporting.
- Attend meetings with district personnel to enhance professional knowledge and coordinate activities between the school and district departments.
- Assist with in providing support for interviews, hiring recommendation, evaluations and recruiting employees, students & vendors.
- Act as liaison with community partners, school staff, students & stakeholders in regard to federal programs and state grants.
- Monitors and coordinates data collection, assessments and record keeping for evaluation and ongoing planning purposes for state and federal grants.
- Oversees payment of staff & vendors by processing required payroll and accounts payable documentation to Business Services as needed to ensure timely payment.
- Support school sites in requesting supplies, materials, and instructional aides.
- Identify sources that support student, parent and family projects and proposals.
- Work with other members of the Federal Programs Department Team to collect/submit program data for reports required by grant funding sources.
- Confers effectively with appropriate school personnel, parents, and community agencies
- Maintain accurate and timely reports for federal and state funded programs under supervision at the district and school level.
- Monitor project components for compliance with federal and state guidelines.
- To perform all other duties as assigned.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents; produce routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of community members or employees.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Technology Skills: Ability to use technology to support instruction; access and manipulate data; enhance professional growth and productivity; communicate and collaborate with colleges, parents, and the community; and conduct research/solve problems.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; train and supervise staff/students.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of Extended Day programming; establish and maintain effective working relationships with Director of Federal Programs, Site Administration, District Coordinator, staff, students, and school community; perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and ADE policies.
JOB TITLE: Federal Programs Analyst
REPORTS TO: Federal Programs Director
SUMMARY: The Federal Programs Analyst is to assist the Federal Programs Director with district-based efforts designed to increase student achievement. The Federal Programs analyst will work with federal, state, district, school, community and other stakeholders to support implementation and compliance of grant resources.
EDUCATION: Preferred Associate of Arts Degree/Bachelor’s Degree or Related experience working with federal and state grants.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The work environment is a normal district/school setting; the noise level ranges from quiet to loud but is usually moderate. The employee is continuously required to meet deadlines with time constraints, interact with the public and other staff.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, professional year, employee benefits, in accordance with Board Policies
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Governing Board Policies.