21/22SY - District Coordinator IEP Case Manager (INTERNAL ONLY)
- 21/22SY - District Coordinator IEP Case Manager (INTERNAL ONLY) JobID: 2006
- Position Type:
21/22 SY - Internal
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Serve as the Special Education Teacher in IDEA meetings for eligible students in RTC.
- Collaborate with the Lead School Psychologist and RTC staff members.
- Facilitate the IEP team meeting, ensuring that each IEP team member knows their role during the meeting and is collaboratively engaging and providing input.
- Draft and finalize Individual Education Plans for eligible students in RTC, ensuring compliance with federal and state guidance.
- Provide procedural safeguards to the parents
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of compliance with regard to Multi-Disciplinary Evaluations and Individual Education Plans.
- Working knowledge of data analysis principles and of technology.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers/staff across the district and instructional specialists.
- Demonstrates organizational and leadership skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; communicates professionally.
- Works well with others from diverse backgrounds. Focuses on solving conflict; maintaining confidentiality; listening to others without interrupting; keeping emotions under control; remaining open to others’ ideas and contributing to building a positive team spirit.
- Ability to explain District issues, practices and procedures in a logical and concise manner.
- Ability to use good judgement in establishing priorities and making decisions in the absence of specific direction.
- Team player, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the District staff, administrators, media, parents, and the community.
- Ability to use discretion in releasing or distributing confidential information.
- Works effectively under pressure on multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Required – Bachelor’s Degree in education or related field
- Required – Valid Arizona certification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
TITLE: ESS IEP Case Manager for Students placed in Voucher/Residential Treatment Center
REPORTS TO: ESS Director
COMPENSATION: $1000.00 Stipend
JOB DESCRIPTION: The IEP Case Manager for Voucher/Residential Treatment Center works with the Lead School Psychologist to ensure all required IDEA paperwork is completed for eligible students residing in Residential Treatment Centers (RTC).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Reference #: 2006