21/22SY - Coordinator - 21st CCLC (INTERNAL)
- 21/22SY - Coordinator - 21st CCLC (INTERNAL) JobID: 2090
- Position Type:
21/22 SY - Internal/21/22 SY - Internal
- Date Posted:
Valley View Elementary
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Supervise and coordinate with program instructors and support staff.
- Monitors student attendance rosters, coordinates data collection, assessments and record keeping for evaluation and ongoing planning purposes.
- Collaborate with Federal Program Specialist to ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback involving interviewing, hiring recommendation, review & evaluations, recruiting and maintaining records. Oversees preparation of registration for identified and targeted students.
- Develops and utilizes developmentally appropriate materials which stimulate learning, exploration and creativity in children.
- Design program to meet the needs of students as outlined in their assessment data and/or IEP.
- Works with Federal Programs Specialist to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Act as liaison with community partners, school staff, students & stakeholders in regards to the programming.
- Monitors lesson plans and maintains discipline.
- Oversees payment of temporary staff, monitoring Time Clock Plus (TCP), collecting Missed Punch Forms & submitting paperwork to Federal Programs Specialist.
- Participates in the development of the annual budget, purchasing of equipment and supplies.
- Attends planning sessions and collaborative meetings with Federal Programs Specialist and Site Coordinators.
- Request needed supplies, materials and support in advance from Federal Programs Specialist.
- Provides ongoing communication about activities to Site Administration, Federal Program Specialist, Director of Federal Programs and staff.
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Federal Programs Specialist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field preferred.
- Previous experience with leading out-of-school time program preferred.
- One-year experience working with students in a learning environment.
- Experience training and supervising staff preferred.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of community members or employees.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Technology Skills: Ability to use technology to support instruction; access and manipulate data; enhance professional growth and productivity; communicate and collaborate with colleges, parents and the community; and conduct research/solve problems.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to adhere to firm deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of the community and experience in collaborating with a variety of community partners.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of 21st CCLC grant objectives/goals; establish and maintain effective working relationships with Federal Programs Specialist, Site Administration, staff, students and school community; perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and 21st CCLC personnel, ADE policies, and district policies.
TITLE: Coordinator – 21st Century Community Learning Center
REPORTS TO: Site Administrator/Federal Programs Specialist/Director of Federal Programs
COMPENSATION: $27 per hour
WORK YEAR: 21st CCLC Program Year
JOB DESCRIPTION: The 21st CCLC Site Coordinator will serve as the 21st CCLC administrative intern and maintain the daily operation of the program. Coordinator will oversee the implementation of the program to include designing program to meet academic needs, supervising temporary employees, managing budget, attending meetings, evaluating student data, and completing required reports. In addition, incumbent will work with District staff, community partners, and other constituents to ensure the programs are meeting 21st CCLC Grant requirements, ADE requirements and district guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The work environment is a normal school/virtual setting; the noise level ranges from quiet to loud, but is usually moderate. The employee is continuously required to meet deadlines with severe time constraints, interact with the public and other staff.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Non-contracted; part-time; hourly program.
Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Governing Board policy.