21/22 SY - Warehouse Clerk
- 21/22 SY - Warehouse Clerk JobID: 1968
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   TITLE: Warehouse Clerk
- Maintain, organize and clean warehouse, dock and equipment.
- Organize stock items to ensure they are safe and accessible at all times, rotating stock as new orders are received.
- Complete shipping and receiving tasks, including loading and unloading trucks.
- Operate computerized inventory and warehouse order fulfillment software.
- Pull stock to fulfill warehouse orders.
- Make routine and timely delivery of items from the warehouse to district and school sites.
- Make non-routine special deliveries.
- Move items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Operate forklift or other machinery required to move heavy material between destinations within the warehouse.
- Maintain and clean the delivery vehicle by cleaning the inside and outside, replenishing with oil, gas, and water, and check tires.
- Request maintenance for delivery vehicles including noting needs for repair.
- Audit current inventory to ensure appropriate quantities of stock.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Assist with asset management and mail deliveries.
- Attend in-service meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate a fork lift and use an electric pallet jack and/or hand jack.
- Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with staff members.
- Ability to bend, carry 50 pounds, climb, kneel, lift 80 pounds, and push or pull 100 pounds.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- A command of English is required to read and interpret routine information including work schedules, memos, instructions, and communicate with co-workers.
- Ability to use equipment according to safety guidelines and maintain a safe working environment.
CLASSIFICATION: Business Services Department
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Director, the Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for providing assistance in a variety of warehouse duties, including but not limited to shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
High School diploma or equivalent.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
Arizona Class D driver’s license or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with good driving record.
Previous warehouse and/or delivery experience preferred.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, classified hourly salary schedule, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of classified staff.