21/22 SY - Federal Programs Supervisor
- 21/22 SY - Federal Programs Supervisor JobID: 1999
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTILL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Evaluates and analyzes federal legislation, projects and programs for the possibilities and opportunities they offer for education grants, entitlements, and allocations relevant to the needs of the District.
- Establishes and implements procedures to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal requirements for financial management systems and delivery of services.
- Remains up to date on changes of laws and regulations regarding federal and state funds available to schools and implements changes of laws and regulations to ensure continued compliance.
- Provides assistance to principals in the areas of grant funded programs, goal setting, budget monitoring and use of resources.
- Develops, implements, and monitors procedures to ensure compliance, timely submission of applications, amendments, reports, census data, and evaluations required for Federal and State projects.
- Collaborates and supports District staff in maintaining required records for and during audits, monitoring and evaluation of Federal and State projects by the Arizona Department of Education, U.S. Department of Education, and/or external auditors.
- Represents the District in the development and implementation of Federal and State programs in eligible non-public schools.
- Assumes responsibility for coordinating the writing and articulation of project proposals submitted to the State Department of Education, the federal government, or other designated agencies for approval, in the manner required under the law.
- Supports the Strategic Plan of Roosevelt School District.
- Supervises and evaluates Federal Programs staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of budgeting and financial management systems relating to federal funds.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal Program rules and regulations.
- Experience in working with external funding sources, proposal writing, and program implementation and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to make good decisions.
TITLE: Supervisor - Federal Programs
CLASSIFICATION: District Office Administrator – Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Teaching and Learning
SUMMARY: The Federal Programs Supervisor oversees the fiscal management, effective implementation, evaluation, compliance, and development of all State and Federal grants and programs.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Master’s degree in education preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
Valid Arizona administrative certificate preferred.
Five years administrative experience at school or district level that includes budget experience and fiscal management.
The working environment is the normal office setting with travel to school sites.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year, supervisor level, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of administrative staff.