21/22 Coordinator - EDP (INTERNAL ONLY)
- 21/22 Coordinator - EDP (INTERNAL ONLY) JobID: 2138
- Position Type:
Education Support Professionals-School Based
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTILL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Supervise and coordinate with program instructors and support staff.
- Provide feedback involving interviewing, hiring recommendation, review & evaluations, recruiting and maintaining records. Oversees preparation of registration for identified students.
- Design program to meet state academic growth in core subjects.
- Works with Director of Federal Programs, Site Administration and/or District Coordinator to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Act as liaison with community partners, school staff, students & stakeholders in regards to the Extended Day programming.
- 6. Monitors student attendance rosters, coordinates data collection, assessments and record keeping for evaluation and ongoing planning purposes.
- Monitors lesson plans and maintains discipline.
- Oversees payment of temporary staff, collecting time sheets & submitting paperwork to District Coordinator.
- Attends planning sessions and collaborative meetings with District Coordinator. Participates in professional development activities provided by the school, district, state and other professional development organizations.
- 10. Request needed supplies, materials and support in advance from District Coordinator.
- 11. Provides ongoing communication about activities to Site Administration, District Coordinator and staff.
- 12. Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Federal Programs/Site Administration/District Coordinator.
- Bachelor's Degree in Educationor related field preferred.
- One-year experience working with students in a learning environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of the community and experience in collaborating with a variety of community partners.
- Experience training and supervising staff preferred.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of community members or employees.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Technology Skills: Ability to use technology to support instruction; access and manipulate data; enhance professional growth and productivity; communicate and collaborate with colleges, parents and the community; and conduct research/solve problems.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of Extended Day programming; establish and maintain effective working relationships with Director of Federal Programs, Site Administration, District Coordinator, staff, students and school community; perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and ADE policies.
TITLE: Coordinator - EDP
REPORTS TO: Director of Federal Programs/Site Administration/
COMPENSATION: $1000.00 Stipend (Biannually)
WORK YEAR: Yearly
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Site Coordinator will oversee the implementation of Extended Day program to include designing program to meet academic needs, supervising temporary employees, managing budget, attending meetings, evaluating student data, and completing required reports. In addition, incumbent will work with District staff, community partners, and other constituents to ensure the programs are meeting ADE requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The work environment is a normal school/virtual setting; the noise level ranges from quiet to loud, but is usually moderate. The employee is continuously required to meet deadlines with severe time constraints, interact with the public and other staff.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Non-contracted; part-time; hourly program for 1.5 hours/ day for 34 days in the academic year.
Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Governing Board policy.