2020 - Summer School Program Instructor
- 2020 - Summer School Program Instructor (Internal Only) JobID: 1745
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
TITLE: Summer Program Instructor
REPORTS TO: Summer Program Lead / Federal Programs Specialist
The Summer School Instructor is a Roosevelt School District certified staff member who provides direct instruction to students throughout the program, including:
1. Provide direct instruction and teach the objectives outlined in summer school curriculum.
2. Ensure all lesson plans and instruction is taught in accordance with Common Core.
3. Supervise all students to ensure safe and organized programing.
4. Demonstrate positive classroom management.
5. Maintain effective communication with site and district staff as it relates to student needs.
6. Monitor the daily attendance and punctuality of students.
7. Accurately maintain all necessary documentation and records.
8. Utilize data to ensure all instruction is targeted at individual student learning goals.
9. Work collaboratively with co-grade level instructor in the following areas: classroom management and instructional control, methods and practice and classroom culture.
10. Attend and participate in required meetings/ professional development.
11. Participate in end of summer school feedback and personal reflection.
12. Perform other duties and assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Lead and District Staff.
Instructors must be Highly Qualified