20/21 SY - ESS Staff Development Coach
- 20/21 SY - ESS Staff Development Coach JobID: 1802
- Position Type:
Certified Coach-Teacher on Assignment
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   TITLE: ESS Staff Development Coach
- Designs and implements staff development training for teachers, staff and parents.
- Dialogues with site administrators to identify specific areas of need to be addressed through professional development.
- Meets with site staff development committees to review site staff development needs.
- Oversee new teacher mentoring program at assigned sites.
- Provide staff development in a variety of formats including in classroom modeling, observation with feedback and with grade level and across grade level grouping.
- Works with Director of ESS and site administrators to develop a yearly staff development calendar for each assigned school site.
- Disseminates staff development evaluation results to Director of ESS.
- Submits a written report to the Director of ESS detailing the identification of professional development needs and how these will be addressed.
- Work with site parent liaisons to design and implement parent workshops.
- Collaborate with district and school personnel to achieve teaching and learning goals.
- Coordinate site staff development to meet 301 requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree
- A valid Arizona teacher certification
- Minimum of three years teaching experience
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing staff development.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, teachers, support staff, and parents.
- The working environment is a normal office setting.
- Ten-month year, Certified Salary Schedule, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
- Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of certified staff.
REPORTS TO: Director of ESS
SUMMARY: Plans and implements staff development for certified and classified staff.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: